* China - Commune by the Great Wall is a private collection of forty-two stunning contemporary architecture villas designed by twelve Asian architects, and hailed by Business Week as a “New Architectural Wonder of China”.
* Norway - At the farmstead of Burtigard a quite out-of-the-ordinary landscape hotel Juvet has been established. The landscape hotel with ten detached hotel 'rooms' have been sited separately, all with their own unique and beautiful view.
* Japan - A small but beautiful small three-story Japanese-style inn called the Fujiya Ginzan, designed by architect Kengo Kuma.
* Ireland - Grand Designs Magazine has listed the Glencomeragh Hermitages in its Top 10 eclectic spaces in the world for a grand getaway. A perfect treat for those in need of a little reflection and contemplation.
* USA - Located in Washington’s Methow Valley, the Rolling huts are the perfect accommodation. Designed as a modern alternative to camping, the six huts are grouped as a herd, each with views of the mountains.